ASP .NET Core
Certificate Level: Experienced
.NET Core is an open-source, general-purpose development platform maintained by Microsoft and the .NET Community. It’s cross-platform (Windows, macOS, and Linux) and can be used to build device, cloud, and IoT applications. It is the future of the .NET Framework and offers higher performance and scalability than the traditional .NET Framework.
In this certificate workshop series, the learner will receive synchronous, experiential, and live instruction to develop the skills to build new web and cloud-based applications, and APIs using ASP .NET Core - the cross-platform, open-source framework behind today’s highest performing programs and interfaces. Receive 60 hours of in-depth, practical training, that you can apply to a new career or existing job immediately.
- ASP .NET Core Level 1
- Accessing data with Entity Framework Core
- ASP .NET Core Level 2
- Rest APIs in ASP .NET Core
- Securing ASP .NET Core Applications and APIs
Level Up Your Skills
- Build new applications and APIs using the .NET Core SDK
- Connect web applications and APIs to relational data stores using the latest reboot of Entity Framework - Entity Framework Core
- Secure web apps and APIs using ASP .NET identity and token-based authentication for APIs
- Examine advanced ASP .NET scenarios including dependency injection, partial views, temporary data, etc.
- Examine how to implement web APIs in ASP .NET Core using the REST pattern
- Configure role-based authorization with ASP .NET Identity